We offer the best pool parts and equipment available on the market for our customers to buy. Whether your pool needs a skimmer replaced, an automatic pool cleaner added, a pump motor to be upgraded, or anything else? We have the perfect product to meet your need.
Here is a list of just a few of the products we sell:
- Sanitizing systems
- Chlorine Generators
- Ozone Generators
- Heaters, Heat Pumps and Coolers
- Control Systems
- Automatic Pool Cleaners
- Plumbing and much more!
SAVE TIME: Click Here to Learn About Our Preventative Maintenance Plans
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere – even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
- Buffers the water & reduces chlorine demand
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
[Back to top]
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today’s swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law)
High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filter
- Requires less pressure to filter the water.
- Lets pump run easily at low-energy setting.
Automatic covers & Solar blankets
- One button keep kids, critters and debris out of the pool
- Helps retain the heat, so the heater works less.
- Also reduces chemical usage